Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

PROBLEMS WITH TARGET MAPPING

Level 3

Hi all, please I need help.

I have created a schema (capture), and in turn a target mapping associated with that schema. 

I am trying to understand why when doing a targeting workflow, in which a super-simple query is made (email contains mioconsulting), and later an attempt is made to create a delivery, no recipient is found.

bcollado_0-1675763327183.png

The query returns 3 records:

bcollado_1-1675763364943.png

But in the workflow we only find one:

bcollado_2-1675763407522.png

None is found in the delivery.

bcollado_3-1675763463717.png

The delivery configuration is as follows:

bcollado_4-1675763502982.png

So, when creating a delivery with the "Captación" target mapping, when doing a preview the page stays blank and viewing the source code shows this:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>

<?xml-stylesheet type='text/xsl' href='https://adobe-ops.xferacf.tech/nl/embedded.xsl'?>

<errors title="Error while evaluating document"><log iRc="16384" message="SCM-120011 The value 'none' of element 'Additional fields (extraField)' is not a valid reconciliation operation (document with schema 'deliveryMapping')" object="" type="0"/></errors>

Can someone help me ans show me what's wrong?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Blanca

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @bcollado -

Yes, removing the "Start deliveries" right in the named rights folder can prevent users from manually confirming deliveries, which would make the delivery process completely automatic.

To remove the "Start deliveries" right:

1. Go to the named rights folder in Adobe Campaign.

2. Locate the right called "Start deliveries".

3. Delete the "Start deliveries" right from the named rights folder.

4. Save the changes to the named rights folder.

5. Test the delivery process to ensure that deliveries are started automatically without requiring manual confirmation.

Note that removing the "Start deliveries" right may affect the ability of some users to start deliveries, so be sure to understand the implications of this change before implementing it in your production environment

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 2

Hello @bcollado 

Can you please check the query activity, Have you added any additional fields for the activity?

Also, Check the Audit or Journal to see did the recipients went to the exclusion or blacKlisted.

Level 3

Hi, that problem is solved, thank you very much!

Just one more thing, could you please teach me how to remove the "Confirm delivery" for every delivery? I've created a workflow and I want it to be completely automatic. I can only see this but there's no option to cancel de "Delivery start":

bcollado_0-1675842258248.png

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Blanca

Level 3

I have found that we should delete the option "START DELIVERIES" in the named rights folder to avoid this problem, is that right?

bcollado_0-1675844708400.png

Thank you very much!

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @bcollado -

Yes, removing the "Start deliveries" right in the named rights folder can prevent users from manually confirming deliveries, which would make the delivery process completely automatic.

To remove the "Start deliveries" right:

1. Go to the named rights folder in Adobe Campaign.

2. Locate the right called "Start deliveries".

3. Delete the "Start deliveries" right from the named rights folder.

4. Save the changes to the named rights folder.

5. Test the delivery process to ensure that deliveries are started automatically without requiring manual confirmation.

Note that removing the "Start deliveries" right may affect the ability of some users to start deliveries, so be sure to understand the implications of this change before implementing it in your production environment