Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

SPLIT ACTIVITY WARNING

Level 2

Hi all,

please can someone explain me why do I have that "warning" on the split activity? I can leave here the pic of the workflow I am working on. Can't see where the error is.

Thanks in advance.

bcollado1_0-1676292007057.png

bcollado1_1-1676292021636.png

bcollado1_2-1676292051474.png

Best regards,

Blanca

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @bcollado1 ,

This mostly happens when we copy split activity from another workflow and paste it in another workflow (because of missing additional target data, different targeting dimension, etc).

Place cursor on split activity, you can see what is the warning message. Please post the screenshot here for better clarity.

Solution:

Open the split activity, reconfigure the conditions (or delete the old split, and drag new split activity and reconfigure again), save the workflow.

If the warning message still visible, clear cache >  disconnect and reconnect and open the workflow and run it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @bcollado1 ,

This mostly happens when we copy split activity from another workflow and paste it in another workflow (because of missing additional target data, different targeting dimension, etc).

Place cursor on split activity, you can see what is the warning message. Please post the screenshot here for better clarity.

Solution:

Open the split activity, reconfigure the conditions (or delete the old split, and drag new split activity and reconfigure again), save the workflow.

If the warning message still visible, clear cache >  disconnect and reconnect and open the workflow and run it.