Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Pressure typology - No contact date

Level 4

Hi community! 

We are aiming at configuring a simple pressure rule for marketing emails. I want to use the build in functionality for this, however, it seems that it is a requirement that you specify a contact date on the delivery itself. That kind of does not comply with our way of working.

We always configure workflows with schedules to execute a delivery from a template. That means that the workflow will determine when the delivery is being sent, thus leaving "contact date" in the delivery itself empty. 

Any idea how we can overcome this? Is there anything I am missing? 

Thanks in advance for any help! 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@SorenDP you can go to your Recurring Delivery activity and then inside Scheduling set a dynamic Extraction Date and a dynamic Contact Date

vraghav_0-1719361929120.png

This will help set dynamic Contact date for every child delivery and will also apply pressure rule.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 3

Hi @SorenDP 

Can you explain in detail what you want to achieve with the pressure rule?

Is it to exclude people that have already received a delivery in the past X days?

Level 4

We sImply want to ensure that recipient can not receive more than 2 emails per day. 

Level 3

Hi @SorenDP 

I will suggest to use the built-in Pressure Rule type then like shown here: Pressure rules | Adobe Campaign

You can define the number of messages received and the period

Hope it helps

Level 4

That is not feasible. My issue is that it requires a contact date on the specific deliveries. That does not really comply with our way of sending emails. We are executing emails from a workflow referring delivery templates. Therefore we do not have a contact date set on the deliveries. 

SorenDP_0-1719312322039.png

SorenDP_1-1719312360082.png

Level 4

Unfortunately it does not. I already looked at that, and that doesn't really answer my questions

But thanks for replying. 

Correct answer by
Employee

@SorenDP you can go to your Recurring Delivery activity and then inside Scheduling set a dynamic Extraction Date and a dynamic Contact Date

vraghav_0-1719361929120.png

This will help set dynamic Contact date for every child delivery and will also apply pressure rule.