Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

PGS-220000 PostgreSQL error: ERROR: relation does not exist

Level 3

Hi Team,

We are getting the above error (PGS-220000 PostgreSQL error: ERROR: relation "wkf<some_number>_7_1" does not exist) while executing a branched workflow made by Jump activity. There is a main workflow from which we call couple of sub-workflows to load profile, subscription data in their respective sub-workflows. While coming out of the sub-workflow 1 say profile workflow, the error in subject pops up and the workflow fails therein. Could you please let me know the reason for this error?

Thanks,

Rajesh.S.S.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @Rajesh_SS01 ,

Could you please share a screenshot of your workflow and the error you are getting?

For this information, All we can see is that the workflow you are referencing does not exists.

Thanks

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3
Hi Manoj, Sorry, I cannot attach the screenshots. Like mentioned in the description, in the subworkflow, am trying to do an insert/update into the recipient schema, post which i have used a jump activity to transfer control back to the main workflow. In general, the main workflow has couple of sub-workflows for the recipient and subscription data load. But the profile load sub-workflow fails with the above error. when i try to execute the profile load sub-workflow independently, it runs smoothly without any errors.