Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Out of Memory - JS

Level 3

Hi All

We're facing an issue while executing a webApp, it throws out of memory. I have increased the javascript limit in serverconf from 128 to 2048 MB and reloaded the severconf but it still throws the same error.

We are using a sql query which fetches 50K lines of results, 

Is there any limits in running the JS? could you please help me out.

ukender_0-1600402410350.png

I've followed the steps provided in https://helpx.adobe.com/campaign/kb/out-of-memory-error-in-js-code-activity-in-workflows.html

Thanks in Advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi ukender,

As Manoj and Jon mentioned you likely have an issue with the script or the data being returned itself.  Generally speaking on the Adobe side we almost never need to increase the memory past 512mb.  If we still hit failures that almost always indicates a problem.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

2 gb for a js interpreter may be a tad overkill.

This looks like a recursive function gone awry, building infinite stack and crashing. What's on line 1315?

Thanks,

-Jon

Community Advisor

Hello @ukender ,

What exactly you are trying to with those 50K lines?

If you are planning to display some result in the datatable then I would suggestion you limit the records in the query. There is a reason why the queryDef is limited to 10K records by default.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi ukender,

As Manoj and Jon mentioned you likely have an issue with the script or the data being returned itself.  Generally speaking on the Adobe side we almost never need to increase the memory past 512mb.  If we still hit failures that almost always indicates a problem.

Regards,

Craig