Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Option Variable in Message Centre

Level 2

Hi team,

As I don't want to hardcode the URL so for that I have created an Option variable.

I have created an option variable where i have given the value as one of the URL.

I have used that option variable Variable in the personalisation block of MESSAGE CENTRE.

But after publishing the template and testing, the option variable is not working. As in the link is not coming.

So can we use Option variable in a Mesaage Centre.

If yes, then how can we use that option variable whose value is one of the link.

Please suggest.

Thanks..

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I'm assuming you don't have access to the Message Center execution instance.

You will need support's help to create the same option on RT side. This option will not get published as part of the template publishing and hence has to be manually created.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 6

Visakha

How are referring the option variable in the template? can you post the syntax? check if this thread helps.

Can we use Option Variable in personalisation block

Level 1

Vipul, would like to hear from you on using option variables for message center with reference to ACC.

Thanks

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I'm assuming you don't have access to the Message Center execution instance.

You will need support's help to create the same option on RT side. This option will not get published as part of the template publishing and hence has to be manually created.