Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Multiple approval activity

Level 2

in case of a workflow having multiple (2) approval activity, and one approves and the other rejects, which branch of the approval activity is run?

Yes, No, or Both?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Hanady,

If I recall, in what you are describing, you have a workflow with a fork or split that is dividing the population at some point? If this is the case, I believe the workflow executes from top to bottom when branches are concerned. So, while you should do a simple test to confirm, I believe if the top branch approval is rejected, this will pause the workflow and prevent the second branch. But, if the first branch is approved and the second is not, then the first delivery should go out.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Hanady,

If I recall, in what you are describing, you have a workflow with a fork or split that is dividing the population at some point? If this is the case, I believe the workflow executes from top to bottom when branches are concerned. So, while you should do a simple test to confirm, I believe if the top branch approval is rejected, this will pause the workflow and prevent the second branch. But, if the first branch is approved and the second is not, then the first delivery should go out.