Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Load an external webapp in Adobe Campaign

Level 4

Hi all,

We have an external webapp that manages most of the product data and analytics data. There is also an admin UI available in the webapp through which we could interact with product and analytics data. Is it possible to view this admin app inside the Adobe Campaign itself? Like an integral part of Adobe itself, we should be able to view this webapp inside Adobe Campaign. A similar feature exist in SFMC, so would like to know the feasibility in Adobe as well. Kindly share your inputs on whether it is possible to achieve in Adobe or not.

Best,
Krishnanunni

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Krishnanunni ,

There are two ways to do it.

1. Create a dynamic jssp page under Administration > Configuration > Dynamic Javascript Pages and add the external webapp URL in the Iframe like this.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en" dir="ltr">
  <head>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <title>External WEbApp</title>
  </head>
  <body>
    <iframe src="URL_OF_EXTERNAL_WEBAPP" width="100%" frameborder="0"></iframe>
  </body>
</html>

Then  this page can be accessed with this URL:
https://YOUR_INSTANCE_URL/NAMESPACE_OF_JSSP_PAGE/NAME_OF_JSSP_PAGE.jsp

2. Create a webApp in AC under Resources > Online > Web Applications and then use the same code from above to add the iframe.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @Krishnanunni ,

Where in what section you want to see that external web app? In the thin client? Maybe you can add new tab section where you load you own content eg in iframe.

Marcel 

Level 4

Hi @Marcel_Szimonisz ,

Thank you so much for your response. I think this would be the requirement. But I am not clear about the thin client. Is it the home section? If the solution you shared could show the iframe inside the Adobe Campaign client itself, then that solves our problem. Could you please share some more details on how this could be implemented?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Krishnanunni ,

There are two ways to do it.

1. Create a dynamic jssp page under Administration > Configuration > Dynamic Javascript Pages and add the external webapp URL in the Iframe like this.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en" dir="ltr">
  <head>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <title>External WEbApp</title>
  </head>
  <body>
    <iframe src="URL_OF_EXTERNAL_WEBAPP" width="100%" frameborder="0"></iframe>
  </body>
</html>

Then  this page can be accessed with this URL:
https://YOUR_INSTANCE_URL/NAMESPACE_OF_JSSP_PAGE/NAME_OF_JSSP_PAGE.jsp

2. Create a webApp in AC under Resources > Online > Web Applications and then use the same code from above to add the iframe.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Hi @Krishnanunni,

Was the given solution by @Manoj_Kumar_ helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 4

@Manoj_Kumar_ , 

Sorry for late reply. What we require is to have the page loaded somewhere in Adobe itself. It shouldn't be like loading an external link in the browser. But I am not sure if that is possible, but would like to confirm that.

Community Advisor

Hello @Krishnanunni 

You will have the final URL of the AC in the mentioned approach.

The external webapp will load the data in iframe within Adobe Campaign.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 4

Hi @Manoj_Kumar_ ,

So sorry that I didn't respond earlier. 

My requirement would be to load a webapp inside the Adobe Campaign Client app itself. I suppose the above method would only host it in Adobe server and the URL needs to be loaded in an external browser right?

Administrator

Hi @Krishnanunni,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa