Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

LAST ORDER AND SUBCATEGORY (EMAIL TEMPLATE)

Level 3

Hi,

I need to create an email template where I have to be able to show the last product the user has bought and indicate the subcategory to which it belongs. Can someone explain me the steps to make it possible? I dont find the way to insert the LAST product bought, maybe doing something with the creation date of it?

bcollado_0-1706531314067.png

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @bcollado,

I understand that a recipient can place multiple orders and an order can possibly have multiple products in it. For this, you will need to implement enrichment activity in your workflow to get the last order or product ID placed by the customer, and then you can use in the email for personalization as an extension of the target data.

The syntax would possibly look like: <%= targetData.lastOrderId %>.

I hope you got the gist of how to go about it.

BR,

Ishan

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @bcollado,

I understand that a recipient can place multiple orders and an order can possibly have multiple products in it. For this, you will need to implement enrichment activity in your workflow to get the last order or product ID placed by the customer, and then you can use in the email for personalization as an extension of the target data.

The syntax would possibly look like: <%= targetData.lastOrderId %>.

I hope you got the gist of how to go about it.

BR,

Ishan

Level 3

Hi Ishan,

thank you very much for your help. I have another question:

Regardless of the product you have purchased, if it belongs to a specific product subcategory, I will show you some products or others. How can I build that into the email template?

Kind regards,

Blanca

Community Advisor

Hi @bcollado,

So that would also work with the help of another enrichment activity.

You would need to link your workflow temp table to the products table by joining on the product subcategory of the customer's last bought product. You can choose how many products you want to fetch in that linked.

BR,

Ishan

Level 3

Thank you very much for you comments were very helpful!!! 

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,

B