Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Keep all results from two populations

Level 2

System Details: Adobe Campaign Version 6.1.0 (Neolane)

I have a workflow with two separate populations, coming from two different schemas; one of which is the out of the box Recipients schema, the other is a custom one that we have built to handle event booking data; 'Participation'.

Basically, I need to be able to output into one file results from fields in both the schemas, without restricting the output to the population of either (i.e. no 'Primary set').

There are keys which could be used to link the two populations, however, the primary key from Recipients won't always be present in Participation and vice versa.

If I was working in SQL, I'd use a union or full outer, as appropriate, but I'm struggling to find the equivalent in Adobe Campaign.

I have a feeling that the solution is probably something to do with an enrichment but I'm at a bit of a loss at the moment.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Ciaran,

You can still use Union with different primary keys by selecting a different Reconciliation type.

See 4 here: Adobe Campaign Help | Union

All the best,

Pablo

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Ciaran,

You can use Union or any other action from the left sidebar as needed on Adobe Campaign Classic.

Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 1.55.53 PM.png

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo

Level 2

Hi Pablo,

I'm aware that I can use any action from the left sidebar, my question was about which one should be used specifically and in which way.

A union isn't an option since the two incoming populations are from different schemas and have different primary keys.

C

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Ciaran,

You can still use Union with different primary keys by selecting a different Reconciliation type.

See 4 here: Adobe Campaign Help | Union

All the best,

Pablo