Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Creation of a recipient by a workflow

Level 2

Hi all,

I can create now recipients by a workflow and see them in the the start page under "Profile and Targets".

But I can't see them under my self created folder of recipients in the explorer view...

How can I solve this ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Inside the workflow that creates recipients, there should be an Update Data activity where you are perforning inserts.

You will have to add a new element i.e. Folder and specify the folder with which you wish to tag these recipients.

Every Recipient has a link with schema xtk:Folder. If you don't fill the correct value for this link, all recipients are created with folderid as 0 and hence you cannot view them in Explorer view.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Inside the workflow that creates recipients, there should be an Update Data activity where you are perforning inserts.

You will have to add a new element i.e. Folder and specify the folder with which you wish to tag these recipients.

Every Recipient has a link with schema xtk:Folder. If you don't fill the correct value for this link, all recipients are created with folderid as 0 and hence you cannot view them in Explorer view.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul