Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to send remaining emails in the pending retry delivery?

Level 1

Hi everyone!

I have a delivery which I set to be sent in waves. Unfortunately, it was expediently set to send 20% a day instead of an hour. Is there a way to send remaining emails without setting up a new workflow? I already tried to hit 'Restart' button in the delivery dashboard and 'Start' button in the deliveries list view, but nothing happened. I also tried to see if there's somewhere I can remove the throttling setting, but no luck. The problem is it's an A/B test workflow so I used list update activities after the deliveries for later analysis and even though not all emails were sent the full number of emails TO SEND was already recorded in the list. So there's no easy way to set up a new workflow and just exclude people who already received an email AND keep the integrity of the current testing groups.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ioaanna 

honestly I am not aware that there is a quick fix for it.

I never tested but waves configuration could be updated within Javascript node (update directly XML of delivery) and restart MTA process to posibly pull new schedule.

Milan_Vucetic_0-1628595215671.png

Of course, this is not straightforward and should not be used if you do not have expirience. You may first try on the sandbox environment.

Regards,

Milan

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ioaanna 

honestly I am not aware that there is a quick fix for it.

I never tested but waves configuration could be updated within Javascript node (update directly XML of delivery) and restart MTA process to posibly pull new schedule.

Milan_Vucetic_0-1628595215671.png

Of course, this is not straightforward and should not be used if you do not have expirience. You may first try on the sandbox environment.

Regards,

Milan

Administrator

Hi @ioaanna,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa