Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to schedule a delivery?

Level 1

We have a use case where we need to schedule a recurring delivery. In the schedule settings of a recurring delivery there is an option to specify the 'Contact Date Calculation'. How do i specify the schedule using the same. please help!!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi robinb35471350​,

In the delivery, click Scheduling and select Schedule delivery (automatic execution when the scheduled date is reached). In this example, select the Use a calculation formula option.

Set the extraction date to 10 minutes (current date + 10 minutes).

Set the contact date to the next day (current date + 1 day).

For the pressure rule exclusions to be implemented successfully, make sure you set the extraction date and time before the contact date and time, as well as before the nightly arbitration is re-applied.

For more details, please find the below links:

Pressure rules

Pressure rules

Regards,

Venu

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi robinb35471350​,

In the delivery, click Scheduling and select Schedule delivery (automatic execution when the scheduled date is reached). In this example, select the Use a calculation formula option.

Set the extraction date to 10 minutes (current date + 10 minutes).

Set the contact date to the next day (current date + 1 day).

For the pressure rule exclusions to be implemented successfully, make sure you set the extraction date and time before the contact date and time, as well as before the nightly arbitration is re-applied.

For more details, please find the below links:

Pressure rules

Pressure rules

Regards,

Venu

Level 1

Hi Venu,

as of today, there is no "contact date" input field available when using a delivery template for a recurring delivery.

Yes, there is a radio group on the "Schedule delivery" popup that lets me select "Schedule delivery (automatic execution ..)", but there is no input field for contact date. Only "Timezone" is visible. Selecting a TimeZone does not show any addition fields either. 

So the question remains: How to schedule a recurring delivery?