Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to generate random key (Initialization Vector) from Java script (Adobe camapign classic)

Level 2

How to generate random key (Initialization Vector) with 128 byte from a Java script (Adobe camapign classic)?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @thomaso34696569 

I would suggest to download and import some external library (min.js) which can generate random IV.

Create new JS file and paste code from min.js and load that JS file (loadLibrary("cus:yourfile.js");) in workflow or other JS where you want to generate IV. 

I would say there is not default function in ACC to do it therefore you can do suggested above.

Regards,

Milan 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @thomaso34696569 

I would suggest to download and import some external library (min.js) which can generate random IV.

Create new JS file and paste code from min.js and load that JS file (loadLibrary("cus:yourfile.js");) in workflow or other JS where you want to generate IV. 

I would say there is not default function in ACC to do it therefore you can do suggested above.

Regards,

Milan