Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to extract HTML from the Email delivery templates?

Level 1

We generate email templates using Adobe campaign, for one version of emails we create a package and export the XML package and share it with the client. Now for the new set of version, client needs the email templates as a HTML zip files individually. Is there any chance to extract the HTML's out of the Adobe campaign classic? I find only the option of exporting the templates as a XML package through Adobe. Can someone help us in this situation. Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Praveen,

If you need to pull the HTML of delivery, you could edit the template, display the HTML and then simply copy and paste it into a file on your local machine.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Praveen,

If you need to pull the HTML of delivery, you could edit the template, display the HTML and then simply copy and paste it into a file on your local machine.

Level 1

Hi Criag, we have multiple email templates like around 80+ is there any way like using a workflow or some other option to pull bulk html's out of the campaign?

Employee Advisor

Not that I am aware of Praveen. I would only think of exporting the XML memo field, but of course, that is XML and would not meet your requirements.

Level 1

Yes Craig xml is not the required outcome, Thanks for the efforts.