Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

How to create graph from cube - Help

Level 3

Can anyone advise on how to create a histogram from a cube?  

I have created a custom cube and can successfully use that cube to create a pivot table within a report.  However, i am unable to then create a graph from those same cube fields.  Any help would be much appreciated regarding how to configure the page within the report.

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @wpomeroy ,

Please check the Out of the box report "Breakdown of opens" as an example here, It is also using the Cube as Input as shown below 

LakshmiPravallika_0-1694686946492.png

Also in the Page activity, this Histogram (graph) configuration can be given as shown below

LakshmiPravallika_1-1694687040605.png

You can refer the same OOTB report in your instance also and do the logic as per your requirements.

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 3

Hello @LakshmiPravallika ,

Unfortunately this has not worked for me thus far.  I recreated what i understand to be the base of the workflow:

• Query activity loaded from a cube
  • Add the desired fields under edit data (Screen shot 1)
  • Add the page with the desired chart and add the x-axis / series parameter from the cube data. (screen shot 2)

Unfortunately i am still getting an error message (screen shot 3).  Any further guidance would be much appreciated.

wpomeroy_0-1695303724063.png

wpomeroy_1-1695303818029.png

wpomeroy_2-1695303939595.png