Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

how to create coupons in the coupons folder in the coupon management.

Level 2

Dear Community friends,

Exp: I have 1000 unique coupons (in the .CSV file) and 1000 recipients, I want to map these coupons through coupon management at the advanced section in the email delivery. I tried, but I am unable to get the solution. can you please help me.

Sathyam_Chandan_0-1700490804924.png

Thank you

Sathyam.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Sathyam_Chandan , the solution have been provided in this thread

By Configure the same setup with coupon-id as mentioned in the thread, you can able to import in bulk.

You can also create an import workflow by having basic configuration like data loading > dedup > update data, you can import in bulk.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Sathyam_Chandan ,

Make Sure, the coupon type is Individual and in Coupon tab check you have adequate coupon codes in it.

ParthaSarathy_0-1700491528103.png

And to configure Individual coupons, in email body > include > coupon value and select coupon code 

ParthaSarathy_1-1700491672953.png

It will print as,

<%= couponValue.couponCode %>

Level 2

Thank you @ParthaSarathy  for quick reply

but I want to do bulk import coupon codes instead of enter manually each coupon. How to import 1000 coupons into coupon values.

Regards

Satyam

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Sathyam_Chandan , the solution have been provided in this thread

By Configure the same setup with coupon-id as mentioned in the thread, you can able to import in bulk.

You can also create an import workflow by having basic configuration like data loading > dedup > update data, you can import in bulk.