Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to configure my Webhooks to receive delivery feedback of email that I sent using Adobe Campaign

Level 2

I am sending emails to end user by using Adobe Campaign. I want to know the status of email sent for example whether email was delivered, open, etc. How can i achieve that. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I am sensing that you want to query acc through soaprouter api from an external system, start by reviewing web-service-calls in the following link.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/configuring-campaign-classic/api/web-...

You need to authenticate to ACC to get a session token, then send an api request referencing the unique identifier of a delivery to check if theres any tracking, you need knowledge of the ACC data model/structure and web service calls to be able to construct the API request with the correct payload and referencing the required binds.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Ajit_Tr,

You can simply get that data from the broadLogRcp (delivery logs) and the trackingLogRcp (tracking logs) tables respectively. If these tables do not serve your purpose, then could you kindly explain the use case to add more context?

Thanks,

Ishan

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I am sensing that you want to query acc through soaprouter api from an external system, start by reviewing web-service-calls in the following link.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/configuring-campaign-classic/api/web-...

You need to authenticate to ACC to get a session token, then send an api request referencing the unique identifier of a delivery to check if theres any tracking, you need knowledge of the ACC data model/structure and web service calls to be able to construct the API request with the correct payload and referencing the required binds.

Administrator

Hi @Ajit_Tr,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa