Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Hot Clicks report for email deliveries

Community Advisor

Hi, 

hot clicks report is available for ours Email deliveries (only condition Channel = Email).

However, for some email deliveries report does not show anything just blank page. For one millisecond this is shown:

milanv69354962_0-1580386507204.png

It seems that report cannot generate HTML of the delivery due to missing temporary table (but why these tables are needed?). If we open already sent delivery and then press Preview tab and choose some recipient for personalization we  get error:

milanv69354962_1-1580386603470.png

For all deliveries with this error, Hot clicks report is not available as mentioned. For deliveries where this work properly, Hot clicks report is shown properly.
This relation does not make sense to me right now but might be helpful for you.

Everything is fine with privileges and other things on report level.

Any idea?

Regards,

Milan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi,

Hot Clicks report displays only when we get any click activity. If no one is clicked any link then it wont be generated and it will be blank

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi,

Hot Clicks report displays only when we get any click activity. If no one is clicked any link then it wont be generated and it will be blank

Community Advisor

Hi @askta1410,

I am aware of that but we have a lot of clicks here (below) and report is not shown. Tried with report Preview and debug mode but no error shown just blank page. HTML code of delivery is fine as well.

milanv69354962_0-1580889645015.png

Regards,

Milan

Level 1

Apparently the Hot Clicks report does not work if there is any targetData personalisation in the email content.