Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Campaign ID and Label not populating/shown in Email delivery

Level 4

Hi Team,

We want the Campaign Label and ID, to be displayed in an email delivery.

I have created a campaign and used a recurring delivery in the workflow.

Inside the delivery template, I am trying to display the Campaign Label and ID. Following code is inserted in the delivery.

1. <%= message.delivery.label %>

2. <%= message.delivery.id %>

3. <%= message.delivery.operation.id %>

4. <%= message.delivery.operation.label%>

The Delivery ID and Delivery Label is shown correctly, but not the Operation ID and Label, The last 2 shows 0 and blank.

Have checked the following already

1. While I go to the Campaign Dashboard, I can see the delivery populated and attached.

2 I also queried the broadlogRCP and the nmsDelivery and nmsOperation link and all the details are correct there as well

3. I added a JS Code after the delivery and could see the DeliveryId and OperationId correctly there as well

4. Even if we preview the delivery the Camaign ID and Label shows up correctly 

I am at loss to understand, the reason of this showing up as 0 and blank during the mail delivery

@Amine_Abedour, @@Manoj_Kumar_  and others, Request your help

Regards,

DG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @dipendu_g,
Try this, it might help 

message.delivery.operation_id

Marcel

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @dipendu_g,
Try this, it might help 

message.delivery.operation_id

Marcel

Level 4

Hi @Marcel_Szimonisz

It worked !!! Thanks.

Can you point me to to documentation where I can get the other properties of delivery, like "operation_id" that you mentioned

Regards,

DG

Community Advisor

I do not know that if this is documented. but when you have loaded some object, not always the linked  records are accessible. Only what is, is the foreign key and all foreign keys are the way I told you to use <schema_name>_id

Level 4

Thanks @Marcel_Szimonisz,

What should be the way to get the Campaign Label ? If you can help me here 

Regards,

DG

Community Advisor

I assume the campaign object is not appended.. so you need to query database with that ID and but i would not recommend that inside delivery personalization. do it outside and pass it as variable to the delivery.