Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Help -- Temporary Work Table Limit by Percent of Total

Level 3

I have a workflow that is grouped by a numeric indicator (Sponsor External ID) and zip code.  I then count the customers by zip code and display in relation to the total customers associated with the indicator.  My next step, which is tripping me up, is that i'm trying to sort descending by count of customers (count of CONTACT_ID) and then calculate a rolling percentage so that any zip codes that fall after 85% of the total are removed (i.e. i'm trying to capture the zip codes that have the most customers and make up 85% of the base).  Is there a way to do achieve this within the workflow?

Hopefully my explanation is clear.  If not please let me know and i'll provide additional info.

wpomeroy_0-1598665167576.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @wpomeroy

if understood correctly, you may add one Enrichment node after node (you provided screenshoot) and calculate percent with following formula:
(count of CONTACT_ID * 100) / total_base_count - to get percentage per Zip code

Finaly, add one Split node and query percent column (percent which are above 85).

Regards,
Milan

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @wpomeroy

if understood correctly, you may add one Enrichment node after node (you provided screenshoot) and calculate percent with following formula:
(count of CONTACT_ID * 100) / total_base_count - to get percentage per Zip code

Finaly, add one Split node and query percent column (percent which are above 85).

Regards,
Milan

Administrator

Hi @wpomeroy,

Were you able to resolve this query with the given solution? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 2

I am looking at your problem. I need your data in excel file form. I am not able to under stand on the image ,so could you send me excel file.