Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Has any body noticed that the "alert" are not sending out the update email?

Level 2

Noticed since Friday 25th November 2022 that I am no longer getting my alert update emails, and ideas?

However my workflows are finishing as usual. I had been getting the alerts pre 25th as usual.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @TakL ,

You can check the logs of the 'Alert' activity and find the delivery id that was triggered by it.
Then go to the /Administration/Production/Objects created automatically/Technical deliveries/Workflow notifications/ and check that delivery @id to view the delivery logs and find the reason why that alert delivery wasn't delivered to you.

Br,

Shubham

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @TakL ,

You can check the logs of the 'Alert' activity and find the delivery id that was triggered by it.
Then go to the /Administration/Production/Objects created automatically/Technical deliveries/Workflow notifications/ and check that delivery @id to view the delivery logs and find the reason why that alert delivery wasn't delivered to you.

Br,

Shubham

Level 2

@Shubham_Goyal__  thank you for the insight, it turns out that for some reason I was put into the quarantine list on the 25th, I thought it might have been a black Friday thing, ! I have fixed this now.

thanks again!

Community Advisor

Glad to know the suggested solution helped to resolve it.