Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
SOLVED

Control group at the campaign level

Level 1

Hi, I can see there are 2 ways to set control group. One is at the delivery level and the second is at campaign level.

I'm looking at control group at the campaign level.

When setting say 10% control at the campaign level, does this mean that every delivery will have the exact same control group of people? So lets say Jane and John are in the control group, does this mean that they are definitely excluded in all deliveries within that campaign - which would mean those in the control group are essentially not exposed to any part of the campaign?

Thanks so much

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @franziskandar ,

You can define a control group at the delivery level, in which case the control group will be applied to each delivery of the campaign concerned.

By default, the control group configuration defined at the campaign level applies to every delivery of that campaign. You can, however, adapt the control group for individual delivery.

If you have defined a control group for a campaign, and you also configure it for a delivery linked to this campaign, only the control group defined for the delivery will be applied.

Source: link

Br,

Shubham

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @franziskandar ,

You can define a control group at the delivery level, in which case the control group will be applied to each delivery of the campaign concerned.

By default, the control group configuration defined at the campaign level applies to every delivery of that campaign. You can, however, adapt the control group for individual delivery.

If you have defined a control group for a campaign, and you also configure it for a delivery linked to this campaign, only the control group defined for the delivery will be applied.

Source: link

Br,

Shubham