Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break on 30th September at 8 am PT with Campaign experts Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

Has any body noticed that the "alert" are not sending out the update email?

Level 2

Noticed since Friday 25th November 2022 that I am no longer getting my alert update emails, and ideas?

However my workflows are finishing as usual. I had been getting the alerts pre 25th as usual.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @TakL ,

You can check the logs of the 'Alert' activity and find the delivery id that was triggered by it.
Then go to the /Administration/Production/Objects created automatically/Technical deliveries/Workflow notifications/ and check that delivery @id to view the delivery logs and find the reason why that alert delivery wasn't delivered to you.

Br,

Shubham

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @TakL ,

You can check the logs of the 'Alert' activity and find the delivery id that was triggered by it.
Then go to the /Administration/Production/Objects created automatically/Technical deliveries/Workflow notifications/ and check that delivery @id to view the delivery logs and find the reason why that alert delivery wasn't delivered to you.

Br,

Shubham

Level 2

@Shubham_Goyal__  thank you for the insight, it turns out that for some reason I was put into the quarantine list on the 25th, I thought it might have been a black Friday thing, ! I have fixed this now.

thanks again!

Community Advisor

Glad to know the suggested solution helped to resolve it.