Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Generation of Mirror page.

Level 4

Hi geeks,

How is mirror page generated for an email. Is it Dynamically created at the time of click or already stored somewhere?

Additionally what if i want to see personalization sent to each individual in last 2-3 months.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It is dynamically generated when the mirror page is called.

Thus, all data required for personalization is stored within the Campaign database.

You may look at table nmsmirrorpageinfo.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It is dynamically generated when the mirror page is called.

Thus, all data required for personalization is stored within the Campaign database.

You may look at table nmsmirrorpageinfo.

Level 4

Thanks Ramon.

That was very helpful.
However we have an on-premise solution and there seems to be no data in this column.
Is this because mirror page is generated on mid-sourcing server.
If yes Can we access those data? How?

Regards

Employee Advisor

Hi,

if midsourcing is used, then the mirror page information indeed will only be visible in mid-sourcing server.

This table is also not synchronized to marketing instance as it's not required there.

So there is no automated access, etc.

I guess for special issues a copy of the data in the table might be requested via a ticket.

But full data / regular data checks are most likely not feasible

Community Advisor

Hi,

IIRC mirror pages are sourced out of nms:deliveryPart.

You can bulk download them with wget/curl and jsapi's GetMirrorURL(), or by encoding the URL's directly if you can reverse their structure.

Thanks,

-Jon