Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Force message format for custom delivery / channel

Level 3

Hello,

I am building a custom connector to send mobile push through a partner API.

I have created a specific push channel and a publishing model with form/schema/JS template for content contribution.

By default, the delivery form have 2 preview tabs : an HTML Preview and Text Preview tab.

I am able to hide those tabs for deliveries of type Push, and create a new one that would be called "Preview" only.

And I will only use the delivery.content.source.text field to store push notification contents.

My question is: how do you force the content of a message to be processed and sent alaways as Text format for a specific delvery type? 

Currently, it is retrieving and expecting content from the HTML field (as my test profiel expects HTML I guess), so if  I only create a JS Template for the text version and not a HTML one, I am getting the following error when running a campaign: The output message for recipient '' is empty

Any clue?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Are you using processDeliveryPart()?

Should be just a matter of reading deliveryPart.message.*.text field in your connector js instead of the html field.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Are you using processDeliveryPart()?

Should be just a matter of reading deliveryPart.message.*.text field in your connector js instead of the html field.

Thanks,

-Jon

Administrator

Hi @roro_coeur,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa