Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Force message format for custom delivery / channel

Level 3

Hello,

I am building a custom connector to send mobile push through a partner API.

I have created a specific push channel and a publishing model with form/schema/JS template for content contribution.

By default, the delivery form have 2 preview tabs : an HTML Preview and Text Preview tab.

I am able to hide those tabs for deliveries of type Push, and create a new one that would be called "Preview" only.

And I will only use the delivery.content.source.text field to store push notification contents.

My question is: how do you force the content of a message to be processed and sent alaways as Text format for a specific delvery type? 

Currently, it is retrieving and expecting content from the HTML field (as my test profiel expects HTML I guess), so if  I only create a JS Template for the text version and not a HTML one, I am getting the following error when running a campaign: The output message for recipient '' is empty

Any clue?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Are you using processDeliveryPart()?

Should be just a matter of reading deliveryPart.message.*.text field in your connector js instead of the html field.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Are you using processDeliveryPart()?

Should be just a matter of reading deliveryPart.message.*.text field in your connector js instead of the html field.

Thanks,

-Jon

Administrator

Hi @roro_coeur,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa