Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Find campaign which is linked to live web apps

Level 3

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a way to identify and extract the list of live published web applications (landing pages) linked to their respective campaigns. I am trying to do this within Adobe Campaign Classic. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sujith

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sujith_02kumar ,

Please query  xtk:workflow schema based on filtering conditions 

ie, the Primary key of the Campaign is not equal to 0 and source Url contains Landing Page Url domain (which is common for all the links).

LakshmiPravallika_1-1711368468384.png

This query needs to be written on all the Custom Tracking Logs schemas to check the list of Workflows using this.

Regards,

Pravallika.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @Sujith_02kumar 

First you will have manually pull the list of live webapp. I am assuming this list won't be long.

Then you can run a query on a workflow schema with condition

memo contains webAPP _Internalname

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Community Advisor

Hello @Sujith_02kumar 

Could you please share the screenshot of the query used?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sujith_02kumar ,

Please query  xtk:workflow schema based on filtering conditions 

ie, the Primary key of the Campaign is not equal to 0 and source Url contains Landing Page Url domain (which is common for all the links).

LakshmiPravallika_1-1711368468384.png

This query needs to be written on all the Custom Tracking Logs schemas to check the list of Workflows using this.

Regards,

Pravallika.

Administrator

Hi @Sujith_02kumar,

Was the given solution by @LakshmiPravallika helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa