Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Fetching Duplicate Records Only

Level 2

I've a use case where I have a table with several duplicate records now I want to fetch only the  duplicate users and delete some fields data for those users only where the data was updated 6 months ago .

I use Adobe Campaign Classic.

Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @shashanks445952 ,

This workflow logic will help you to solve your use case.

Workflow logic.PNG

1) Query: Fetch all records from your table ( @id not equal to 0)

2) Dedupliction: select 'Generate complement' and in 'Edit configuration' select temporary schema and in next step add the expression to identify the duplicates. For example, if it is recipient schema, you can identify your duplicates by @email. So when you run the workflow, duplicates records will come in complement transition.

3) Split: Here you can add your filtering condition to filter last Modified 6 months ago.

4) Update data: Here you can delete or update those records as per your business logics.

Regards,

ParthaSarathy S

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @shashanks445952 ,

This workflow logic will help you to solve your use case.

Workflow logic.PNG

1) Query: Fetch all records from your table ( @id not equal to 0)

2) Dedupliction: select 'Generate complement' and in 'Edit configuration' select temporary schema and in next step add the expression to identify the duplicates. For example, if it is recipient schema, you can identify your duplicates by @email. So when you run the workflow, duplicates records will come in complement transition.

3) Split: Here you can add your filtering condition to filter last Modified 6 months ago.

4) Update data: Here you can delete or update those records as per your business logics.

Regards,

ParthaSarathy S

Community Advisor

Hi @shashanks445952 ,

By default it will deduplicate randomly. If you need to specify with some condition, you can achieve it in below manner.

recent record.PNG

You can learn more about deduplication from this link. click here - Deduplication

Regards,

ParthaSarathy S