Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Fast way to generate MirrorUrl for all emails sent in last 60 days in workflow.

Level 2

Hello, I am currently working on generating Mirror Urls for all individuals who we sent an email to in the last 60 days. 

I am currently using a javascript icon in the workflow and using nms.delivery.GetMirrorURL(Delivery Id,Broadlog id) to loop through the temp table and add this to each row(each email sent). The problem is that it takes about 2 minutes to process 1000 rows so it is much to slow for a million records. 
I am currently try to use this code escapeUrl(cryptString(Delivery Id +'|' + BroadLog Id)) instead of GetMirrorUrl. The issue is I cant use nms.Delivery.escapeUrl(cryptString()). So how do I generate the whole mirror url with the escape(cryptString()) method?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9
4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @karanv22355550 ,

you can use JS activity inside a workflow for example:

var url = nms.delivery.GetMirrorURL(000000001,"00000002")

000000001 is the delivery id

00000002  is the broadlogId (not the messageID) - passed as string in quotes

Regards,

Milan

Level 2
I tried this approach but its too slow. The function takes too long to run. It took me 2 minutes to run 1000 records. I have a million+ to get through.

Correct answer by
Level 9

@Jonathon_wodnickiposted up an alternate JS method here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/generate-mirror-ur...

Not sure if that will be any quicker, but worth a shot