Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Failed Email Delivery

Level 1

I am a beginner in Adobe Campaign and using sandbox version given by my company. I created a simple campaign with a list containing just one email and one email delivery attached to it. I disabled the approval workflows and initiated the delivery but every time the delivery fails with message

"Message queued (session with SMTP Server: #HOSTNAME#."

and it says email is unreachable which is in fact a valid email-id.

Kindly help me in debugging or guide me to create at least a single email delivery. 

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @vivektripathi 

Check if the MTA on the sandbox is working on not.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Hi @vivektripathi,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 1

No the answer didn't helped.  How can i check MTA on sandbox ? i don't know the steps to do the same, as i mentioned i am a beginner.

Administrator

Hi @Manoj_Kumar_,

Could you please help @vivektripathi further here with the query?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Community Advisor

Hello @vivektripathi 

Click on the Home tab and then you will see new navigation. The MTA status will be available on the Monitoring page.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

In the monitoring tab, Log Journal of mta@partners shows:

Launching task 'mtachild@partners' ('nlserver mtachild -noconsole -tracefile:mtachild@partners -instance:partners -detach') in a new process

After this everything gets stuck.

Looks like there is error in SMTP configuration. Since I am having partner sandbox access, could you please guide me how to get that checked.

Level 1

Hi @vivektripathi  Have you already checked the monitoring tab?  There you will find information on failed deliveries, MTA health, etc. There may be some additional information there.