Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Export the html code from Campaign

Level 1

I want to create an html email. Using Campaign via Dreamweaver seems to be the more initiative way to do it since I'm fairly new to Dreamweaver. If I create the email using Campaign, can I export the html code and pass it on to someone else? The someone else wants Inlining of all CSS. Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @miss-charlotte,

You can export any delivery template either by

• selecting the html source code and paste it to any text editor
  • creating workflow that will pull all the delivery templates html that can be exported in bulk

But the question is not clear to me.

Marcel

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @miss-charlotte,

You can export any delivery template either by

• selecting the html source code and paste it to any text editor
  • creating workflow that will pull all the delivery templates html that can be exported in bulk

But the question is not clear to me.

Marcel

Thank you Marcel, before I go down this road... can you confirm that I need an Experience Cloud Account to access the Campaign client console?

Community Advisor

It depends on how have you configured your adobe campaign instance.
You can login with:

•  simply using username password
  • with adobe id when you have configured IMS

Marcel

Level 1

Thanks, I have only the Campaign plugin and Creative Cloud All Apps plan. Where do I set up an instance?

Community Advisor

Seems like you are using campaign standard the cloud version of campaign classic.

Level 3

Hi Marcel_Szimonisz,

I'm trying to do the same thing; export the delivery templates. May you pls tell me which table they would reside in Adobe Standard. I've searched through the list of resources, but cannot seem to locate them. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you