Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How does temp table schema work?

Level 1

I have JavaScript on workflow that will add data to workflow temp table. When I check "Display the target" in workflow, it doesn't have data added in JavaScript, but if I check from database, data is in temp table. When adding data to temp table, do you need to change temp schema somehow or what could be the problem here?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @ac_developer,

I understand what you are trying to do, and i've been looking for a way to accomplish it, but to no vail.

The workaround that i've found is to create the fields that you want to add to your temp table in an enrichment with empty data before the JS, then update them via JS.

Br,

Amine

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @ac_developer 

The UI will not show the temp table content by default, you need to set the keep interim results option. HOWEVER, IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED to set it as the cleanup won't process workflows where this option is set. It's OK to set it for investigation purposes BUT once investigation done, please un-tick the option.

Alternatively, pause the activity following the transition you want to observe and execute the workflow, the workflow will pause on the activity and you will be to view the data on its incoming transition.

Thanks

Denis

Level 1

Sorry my question was unclear. I have set keep interim results on and I can display target data and there is data, but not all data that exists in temp table. I was wondering why it's not showing all fields that exist in database table.

Employee Advisor

Hi @ac_developer 

The only time I've seen it is when there are load of field in the target data, not all fields are shown in the list you need to add them manually using Configure List right-click menu option. Is that your case? Otherwise I'm not sure what it could be.

Thanks

Denis

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @ac_developer,

I understand what you are trying to do, and i've been looking for a way to accomplish it, but to no vail.

The workaround that i've found is to create the fields that you want to add to your temp table in an enrichment with empty data before the JS, then update them via JS.

Br,

Amine

Administrator

Hi @ac_developer,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa