Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Exclusion point would not run automatically

Level 1

Hi all,

I have a problem with my automated workflow, even though the system does run on schedule but the flow comes to a stop at exclusion point and it won't send out SMS or E-mail. Even the journal log doesn't display any error messages and return to its starting point.

It simply stops and an arrow pointing to exclusion point constantly blinking, does this mean there is an issue with exclusion point or split before exclusion point?.

Error with flow (edited).png

Many thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Adhiyan,

Thanks for your respond, I have resolve that issue by selecting an action which I have forgotten to pick, I have selected 'normal execution' and the warning sign has now gone. But the main problem remains the same that workflow would run upon restarting it but after leaving it to run on schedule, it display the same error which is the link leading from split to exclusion remain blinking. Does this means the data that is flowing from the split does not exist so there is no SMS or email to be send out? Or 'delivery log' has not received sent record of recipients who has already received SMS or email?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Hi,

From the screenshot it looks like workflow has been completed successfully and SMS and email delivery processed  as well.

Could you please share delivery logs and workflow logs.

Level 1

Hi,

That's because it worked only when I restart the workflow but if I let it run according to the schedule, it will stop where I mention it but the result from the previous deliveries remain in place without change.

delivery-log-edited.jpg

Workflow-log-edited.jpg

Thanks

Employee

Hi ,

The yellow exclamation mark means the exclusion is expecting inputs from some temp table but the references are missing in the current workflow context.

Probably deleting that exclusion activity and creating it again with the same conditions will fix the issue.

Regards,
Adhiyan

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Adhiyan,

Thanks for your respond, I have resolve that issue by selecting an action which I have forgotten to pick, I have selected 'normal execution' and the warning sign has now gone. But the main problem remains the same that workflow would run upon restarting it but after leaving it to run on schedule, it display the same error which is the link leading from split to exclusion remain blinking. Does this means the data that is flowing from the split does not exist so there is no SMS or email to be send out? Or 'delivery log' has not received sent record of recipients who has already received SMS or email?