Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error while creating Shared audience in ACC

Level 4

Hi

While creating a shared audience in ACC I am getting the permission error.

I have all the following required access.

- access to audience libraries

- Admin credentials

-File Access

-Import

-Insert Folders

-Program Execution

-Recipient Import

-SQL Script Execution

Can you please let me know what could be the reason for the error.

1803384_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

You have to check the external account configuration.

In particular:

On Campaign side:

• Product Context: it can be left as blank (or dma_campaign) if Admin Console – Campaign Product Profiles looks like “CampaignV6 - <Experience Cloud Tenant> - <admin, etc...>” , otherwise, in case of CampaignV7 configuration, it should be dma_campaign_classic
  • The Tenant should point to the “PRODUCTION” Experience Cloud Tenant
  • The Association Mask MUST reflect the Product Profiles in Admin Console – Campaign. So, for example, if we have CampaignV6 – YXZ – admin, the Association Mask must be CampaignV6 – YXZ – (.*), it is a simple regex
  • IMS must be configured (and you have to access the instance with this user) in order to create the Lists for saving the shared audiences.

Everytime you modify a parameter in the external account, the web process should be restarted.

On Admin Console side:

• The user should be assigned to the Audience Library – Product Profiles “Audience Library” – Users
  • The user should be assigned to the Campaign PROD environment – Desired Product Profile (i.e. CampaignV6 – YXZ – admin) -- Users

Hope this is helpful.

Best regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

You have to check the external account configuration.

In particular:

On Campaign side:

• Product Context: it can be left as blank (or dma_campaign) if Admin Console – Campaign Product Profiles looks like “CampaignV6 - <Experience Cloud Tenant> - <admin, etc...>” , otherwise, in case of CampaignV7 configuration, it should be dma_campaign_classic
  • The Tenant should point to the “PRODUCTION” Experience Cloud Tenant
  • The Association Mask MUST reflect the Product Profiles in Admin Console – Campaign. So, for example, if we have CampaignV6 – YXZ – admin, the Association Mask must be CampaignV6 – YXZ – (.*), it is a simple regex
  • IMS must be configured (and you have to access the instance with this user) in order to create the Lists for saving the shared audiences.

Everytime you modify a parameter in the external account, the web process should be restarted.

On Admin Console side:

• The user should be assigned to the Audience Library – Product Profiles “Audience Library” – Users
  • The user should be assigned to the Campaign PROD environment – Desired Product Profile (i.e. CampaignV6 – YXZ – admin) -- Users

Hope this is helpful.

Best regards

Level 4

Hi Marco,

Thanks for the reply.

The issue has been resolved now. The root cause of the error was tenant ID mismatch across AAM and ACC.

But, thanks for the above checklist; it is definitely helpful.

Cheers...

Naveen