Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error when executing delivery

Level 2

Hi all,

When i execute a delivery (recurring delivery which creates a .csv file to be extracted later) i get the following error:

xt_W0.sCOMMUNICATION,Ext_W0.sPROPOSITION,Ext_W0.sDATA_ENRICHMENT,Ext_W0.sAPPT_TYPE,Ext_W0.sDIALER_RULES,Ext_W0.sDISCOUNT,Src_W0.iTargetDataId FROM wkf152336354_3990 AS Ext_W0 INNER JOIN wkf152336354_4032_1_ALL AS Src_W0 ON ()' could not be executed.
.iCLIENT_AGE_RANGE_MAX,Ext_W0.sDELIVERY_CC,Ext_W0.sDELIVERY_DM,Ext_W0.sDELIVERY_EM,Ext_W0.sDELIVERY_STORE,Ext_W0.sDELIVERY_SMS,Ext_W0.sWAIT_TIME_CC,Ext_W0.sWAIT_TIME_DM,Ext_W0.sWAIT_TIME_EM,Ext_W0.sWAIT_TIME_STORE,Ext_W0.sWAIT_TIME_SMS,Ext_W0.sCREATIVE,E
_W0.sON_OFF,Ext_W0.iLAST_APPT_SHOW,Ext_W0.iLAST_INTERACTION_,Ext_W0.iFUTURE_APPT,Ext_W0.iLAST_CRM_CONTACT,Ext_W0.iLAST_CRM_UC_CONTACT,Ext_W0.iLAST_UC_CC_CONTACT,Ext_W0.iLAST_UC_STORE_CONTACT,Ext_W0.iNUM_CRM_UC_LAST_12M,Ext_W0.iCLIENT_AGE_RANGE_MIN,Ext_W0
,sCOMMUNICATION,sPROPOSITION,sDATA_ENRICHMENT,sAPPT_TYPE,sDIALER_RULES,sDISCOUNT,iTargetDataId ) SELECT Ext_W0.iLineNum,Ext_W0.sPROGRAM,Ext_W0.sPROGRAM_INTERNAL_NAME,Ext_W0.sMACRO_,Ext_W0.sMICRO,Ext_W0.sJOURNEY,Ext_W0.sDELIVERY_NAME,Ext_W0.sLIST_CODE,Ext
UC_CC_CONTACT,iLAST_UC_STORE_CONTACT,iNUM_CRM_UC_LAST_12M,iCLIENT_AGE_RANGE_MIN,iCLIENT_AGE_RANGE_MAX,sDELIVERY_CC,sDELIVERY_DM,sDELIVERY_EM,sDELIVERY_STORE,sDELIVERY_SMS,sWAIT_TIME_CC,sWAIT_TIME_DM,sWAIT_TIME_EM,sWAIT_TIME_STORE,sWAIT_TIME_SMS,sCREATIVE
WDB-200001 SQL statement 'INSERT INTO wkf152336354_4032_2_ALL(iLineNum,sPROGRAM,sPROGRAM_INTERNAL_NAME,sMACRO_,sMICRO,sJOURNEY,sDELIVERY_NAME,sLIST_CODE,sON_OFF,iLAST_APPT_SHOW,iLAST_INTERACTION_,iFUTURE_APPT,iLAST_CRM_CONTACT,iLAST_CRM_UC_CONTACT,iLAST_
PGS-220000 PostgreSQL error: ERROR:  syntax error at or near ")" LINE 1: ...AS Ext_W0 INNER JOIN wkf152336354_4069_1_ALL AS Src_W0 ON ()                                                                       ^ .

All the field names that appear in the error message are attached with enrichment activity (create a link to a file uploaded and then attach useful columns).

If i execute the same delivery before the enrichment activity i don't get any error.

Anybody knows the cause?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Jonathon,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I solved the problem changing 'join conditions'.

When i got this error i used in the enrichment activity advanced join conditions (first picture), then i changed using simple join conditions (using the same logic) and all worked correctly (second picture).

Do you know which was the problem?

I would like to understand the cause in order to avoid this issue in future

federico___0-1641124419275.pngfederico___1-1641124450246.png

Bye

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

The error message you pasted is showing a missing join key btwn 2 temp tables.

Is the join condition filled out in the enrichment (Edit data -> Simple join tab at the bottom)?

Thanks,

-Jon

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Jonathon,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I solved the problem changing 'join conditions'.

When i got this error i used in the enrichment activity advanced join conditions (first picture), then i changed using simple join conditions (using the same logic) and all worked correctly (second picture).

Do you know which was the problem?

I would like to understand the cause in order to avoid this issue in future

federico___0-1641124419275.pngfederico___1-1641124450246.png

Bye

Community Advisor

Unclear from pic. One of the sides needs to be [joinTarget/...] for it to work.

I just tried same (join 2 temp tables with advanced join) in a sandbox env and it ran fine fwiw.