Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Error log in Database cleanup OOTB workflow.

Level 4

Hi Team,

The OOTB workflow database cleanup is showing the below shown error/warning in logs.

Could someone kindly help me understand what the issue is and what can be done to resolve this issue?

Greeshma_Sampath1_0-1618212998558.png

Thanks,

Greeshma

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Greeshma, 

Not sure if I am correct here, but I think clean up workflow is trying to cancel this delivery as may be the deliveries are expired. 

Please refer to the document :- 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/data-proc...

per the update statement it is trying to stop or cancel the delivery (85). 

Please check if these deliveries are still valid. 

Thanks,
Adithya

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 5

Hi Greeshma, 

At the first glance I assume the deliveries have got deleted (may be manually) where there are few entries of the same delivery id in the broad / tracking logs. 

Please check the tables for any entires of the shown deliveries. 

Thanks,
Adithya

Level 4

Hi @adityacs86,

As i checked the deliveries in All deliveries folder, all are stopped deliveries. Can that be the issue? and the deliveries are there in deliveries schema also.

Thanks,

Greeshma

Level 5
Hi Greeshma, Dont think so if the deliveries exists.. Can you share the sql code that is populating in the audit log.

Level 4

Hi @adithyacs86,

04/10/2021 4:05:23 AM nlmodule ORA-210000 Oracle error: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended
04/10/2021 4:05:23 AM nlmodule WDB-200002 SQL statement 'UPDATE NmsDelivery SET iState = :1 tsLastModified = cast(SYSTIMESTAMP as TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE) WHERE iDeliveryId = :2' could not be executed (error in position 35: 'tsLastModified'). Param(0)=85 Param(1)=382320612
04/10/2021 4:05:23 AM nlmodule Failed to update external cancel-pending delivery 382320612.

This code is repeated for all other deliveries.

The deliveries are present in nms:delivery schema.

Thanks,

Greeshma

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Greeshma, 

Not sure if I am correct here, but I think clean up workflow is trying to cancel this delivery as may be the deliveries are expired. 

Please refer to the document :- 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/data-proc...

per the update statement it is trying to stop or cancel the delivery (85). 

Please check if these deliveries are still valid. 

Thanks,
Adithya

Level 4

Hi @adithyacs86,

Could you please let me know what can be done to stop this issue in future?

Thanks,

Greeshma