Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

ER Diagram for Adobe Campaign Database

Level 2

Hi All,

I am looking for some way to generate the ER diagram on the Adobe campaign v7 database. Tried to use the ERD tools available like DB viewer etc.but it is not showing any cardinality or linking between the tables on the keys.

Can someone please guide me on how can we generate the ER diagram from underlying database used by Adobe Campaign. Showing the links is very important in this case.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

mohiniu12161390​,

Not an ER generation tool but you can refer the ERD's available here for Out of the box schema.
Description of the main tables

Your best bet will be to add you custom schema and create one manually.

Also, this is not exactly what you are looking for, but there is an automated process to generate a data dictionary that will help you understand the struct of your data model.

How to generate a Data Model or Data Dictionary

Thanks,

Pulkit

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

mohiniu12161390​,

Not an ER generation tool but you can refer the ERD's available here for Out of the box schema.
Description of the main tables

Your best bet will be to add you custom schema and create one manually.

Also, this is not exactly what you are looking for, but there is an automated process to generate a data dictionary that will help you understand the struct of your data model.

How to generate a Data Model or Data Dictionary

Thanks,

Pulkit

Employee

Moderator, Can you please move this thread to Adobe Campaign Classic?

Thanks,

Pulkit

Employee

Hi,

Better late than never Here is a custom UI to explore data model including links. This is full custom work and not supported as a Product Feature. That being said, it could be very useful for you : https://github.com/ChrisRedfield126/ac-campaign-analyzer

Hope it will help

Christophe