Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Emails are reaching to JUNK Box for specific emails ID's

Level 3

Marketing emails are delivering to the JUNK folder to our own internal recipients and but not to all internal email ID's (with single word and no links content). i.e., @Example.com related email IDs specifically not for other org or other common email @ domains.

Is there something that we need to check on our own as it is ON-Premise hosted with mid source relay on Adobe end.

Also, can we change it our own mid source server. How feasibility for V6 version?

Regards,
Shane

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @RP08,

I wish there could be a simple answer to any deliverability question ;).

There could be one of the many reasons why your ESP (email service provider) lands your internal emails in the spam/junk folder.

• The sending IPs of the campaign MTA server are not whitelisted on your internal ESP server.
  • Check the Global Filters & Rules of your internal ESP to figure out if there's a filter setting acting as a reason for this problem.
  • The spam score of your email is high or your email using SPAM trigger words.
  • Check if there is any Anti-spam protection policy or settings applied by your ESP.

So, in short, if the problem of the emails landing in the Junk/Spam folder is happening only for your internal ESP then there is nothing much that can be done from the campaign side and you should directly involve your ESP/domain management team and check the above points.

Br,

Shubham

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @RP08,

I wish there could be a simple answer to any deliverability question ;).

There could be one of the many reasons why your ESP (email service provider) lands your internal emails in the spam/junk folder.

• The sending IPs of the campaign MTA server are not whitelisted on your internal ESP server.
  • Check the Global Filters & Rules of your internal ESP to figure out if there's a filter setting acting as a reason for this problem.
  • The spam score of your email is high or your email using SPAM trigger words.
  • Check if there is any Anti-spam protection policy or settings applied by your ESP.

So, in short, if the problem of the emails landing in the Junk/Spam folder is happening only for your internal ESP then there is nothing much that can be done from the campaign side and you should directly involve your ESP/domain management team and check the above points.

Br,

Shubham