Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Emails are reaching to JUNK Box for specific emails ID's

Level 3

Marketing emails are delivering to the JUNK folder to our own internal recipients and but not to all internal email ID's (with single word and no links content). i.e., @Example.com related email IDs specifically not for other org or other common email @ domains.

Is there something that we need to check on our own as it is ON-Premise hosted with mid source relay on Adobe end.

Also, can we change it our own mid source server. How feasibility for V6 version?

Regards,
Shane

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @RP08,

I wish there could be a simple answer to any deliverability question ;).

There could be one of the many reasons why your ESP (email service provider) lands your internal emails in the spam/junk folder.

• The sending IPs of the campaign MTA server are not whitelisted on your internal ESP server.
  • Check the Global Filters & Rules of your internal ESP to figure out if there's a filter setting acting as a reason for this problem.
  • The spam score of your email is high or your email using SPAM trigger words.
  • Check if there is any Anti-spam protection policy or settings applied by your ESP.

So, in short, if the problem of the emails landing in the Junk/Spam folder is happening only for your internal ESP then there is nothing much that can be done from the campaign side and you should directly involve your ESP/domain management team and check the above points.

Br,

Shubham

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @RP08,

I wish there could be a simple answer to any deliverability question ;).

There could be one of the many reasons why your ESP (email service provider) lands your internal emails in the spam/junk folder.

• The sending IPs of the campaign MTA server are not whitelisted on your internal ESP server.
  • Check the Global Filters & Rules of your internal ESP to figure out if there's a filter setting acting as a reason for this problem.
  • The spam score of your email is high or your email using SPAM trigger words.
  • Check if there is any Anti-spam protection policy or settings applied by your ESP.

So, in short, if the problem of the emails landing in the Junk/Spam folder is happening only for your internal ESP then there is nothing much that can be done from the campaign side and you should directly involve your ESP/domain management team and check the above points.

Br,

Shubham