Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Hard bounces from Adobe Campaign

Employee

Hi all, one of my clients needs to extract hard bounces from a campaign that was sent last week. They have both soft and hard bounces and they need to delete the hard bounce email addresses from the source afterwards, they only need the hard bounces. They will raise a ticket but i wonder if there is anything I can suggest them? Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MatteMa,

Once the email addresses return a hard bounce Adobe campaign marks the recipient profile in the Quarantine list. More details on this topic are here.

You can go to the following path Administration>Campaign Management> Non deliverables and addresses.

Here you can then add the column for the "Delivery action" filter on the delivery internal name and get the addresses that were sent to the Quarantine list due to hard bounces.

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1670319564380.png

Br,

Shubham

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MatteMa,

Once the email addresses return a hard bounce Adobe campaign marks the recipient profile in the Quarantine list. More details on this topic are here.

You can go to the following path Administration>Campaign Management> Non deliverables and addresses.

Here you can then add the column for the "Delivery action" filter on the delivery internal name and get the addresses that were sent to the Quarantine list due to hard bounces.

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1670319564380.png

Br,

Shubham