Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Does not work "delivery.variables._var [0] .stringValue = instance.vars.xxx" in "Recurring Delivery"

Level 2

I asked a question before and got an answer.

Error no outout, but it does not appear in the preview.

I don't know the cause.

I'm at a loss....

"Enable but do not run", "Enable (waiting for approval)" Can Ipreview in this state? Can preview without sending?

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

JS

instance.vars.yearTest = formatDate (new Date(), "%Y")

Script Tab

delivery.variables._var [0] .stringValue = instance.vars.yearTest

Property

yearTest

Text Content Tab

<%= variables.yearTest%>

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Everything you have there is correct (though it can be reduced to <%= formatDate(new Date(), "%Y") %> ;).

You can preview 'without' sending by sending the delivery with confirmation/approvals enabled.

Once sent, the executed delivery can be opened and previewed against target population/vars before confirm button is pressed.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Everything you have there is correct (though it can be reduced to <%= formatDate(new Date(), "%Y") %> ;).

You can preview 'without' sending by sending the delivery with confirmation/approvals enabled.

Once sent, the executed delivery can be opened and previewed against target population/vars before confirm button is pressed.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2
@Jonathon_wodnicki Thank you for your quick reply! The date is given as the simplest example. Actually, I want to display the contents of CSV or branch with an if statement. However, neither the error nor the JST tag is displayed. The preview was run with confirmation / approval enabled. The result is the same. Is this a permission issue? Thanks.

Level 2
@Jonathon_wodnicki I was able to confirm it in the preview of the confirmation / approval page! I have no authority and my boss confirmed. Thank you for your help.