Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Disable Audit Trial for One Schema

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

Is there any code or option in the schema to disable audit trial fields to be created on a particular schema? As I know, we can disable it via option "XtkAudit_DataSchema," but this will disable for all schema. Reson to disable this in a particular schema is because this audit trial is creating four fields: @created & @lastModified (datetime), @createdBy-id & @modifiedBy-id (long) and these fields are indexed and are creating a vast database size.
Hence finding a way to disable it in the schema itself and remove these indexes from the schema.

Please let me know if you have done something similar.

I have another solution to find the index from pgSQLand use the SQL command to delete these indexes, but I don't want to use the backend for this operation hence need to find a simple solution.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @SushantTrimukheD,

if you don't ask explicitly Adobe Campaign to add the audit trail (by adding "<element aggregate="xtk:common:auditTrail" name="auditTrail"/>" in the schema) it won't do it.

Br,

Amine

Its Not working Amine, I tried to used this code and recreate the schema but still the fields was created and it was also showing inside Audit log.

Anything else?