Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Disable Audit Trial for One Schema

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

Is there any code or option in the schema to disable audit trial fields to be created on a particular schema? As I know, we can disable it via option "XtkAudit_DataSchema," but this will disable for all schema. Reson to disable this in a particular schema is because this audit trial is creating four fields: @created & @lastModified (datetime), @createdBy-id & @modifiedBy-id (long) and these fields are indexed and are creating a vast database size.
Hence finding a way to disable it in the schema itself and remove these indexes from the schema.

Please let me know if you have done something similar.

I have another solution to find the index from pgSQLand use the SQL command to delete these indexes, but I don't want to use the backend for this operation hence need to find a simple solution.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @SushantTrimukheD,

if you don't ask explicitly Adobe Campaign to add the audit trail (by adding "<element aggregate="xtk:common:auditTrail" name="auditTrail"/>" in the schema) it won't do it.

Br,

Amine

Its Not working Amine, I tried to used this code and recreate the schema but still the fields was created and it was also showing inside Audit log.

Anything else?