Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Delivery ID and broadLog ID

Level 4

Hi,

How is delivery ID different from broadLog ID?

Regards,

Priyanka

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello Priyanka,

Delivery ID - Primary key or Unique identifier of the delivery . A delivery may contain multiple recipients and correspondingly multiple delivery log entries.

BroadLog iD : The primary key for each delivery log sent to recipients.

Eaxmple : Say you have sent an Delivery to 100 recipients . It will have one delivery ID and 100 BroadLog IDs.

Regards,
Adhiyan

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello Priyanka,

Delivery ID - Primary key or Unique identifier of the delivery . A delivery may contain multiple recipients and correspondingly multiple delivery log entries.

BroadLog iD : The primary key for each delivery log sent to recipients.

Eaxmple : Say you have sent an Delivery to 100 recipients . It will have one delivery ID and 100 BroadLog IDs.

Regards,
Adhiyan

Level 1

Does a BroadLog iD  get created for quarantined emails? assume it does not get created as the delivery is not successful, but would like to double confirm, thanks!

Level 4

Hi Adhiya,

Thank you. Which schema has broadLog ID and tracking details together?

Regards,

Priyanka

Employee

Hi Priyanka,

The Schema broadLogRcp has all the details about the BroadLog and this is linked 1:N to TrackingLog . so you can get all the information from here.

1416447_pastedImage_0.png

Regards,
Adhiyan

Level 4

Thanks Adhiyan. I just have one more question may be related or unrelated to this thread. I wanted to know which is the broadLog ID in

1.eventHisto table

2.trackingLogEventHisto table

Regards,

Priyanka

Employee

Hello Priyanka,

BroadLog ID is the primary key for the broadLogRcp table . Similarly , for eventHisto the BroadLogId would be the primary key of that table.

In the same way the primary key of trackingLogEventHisto table would be the broadLog ID.

Regards,

Adhiyan

Level 1

Is there a public link to the "schema/structure" of the delivery logs from adobe campaign standard?

My use-case is to keep getting a incremental flow of the "raw data" from the delivery of campaigns and its tracking status. For this, I intend to use the workflow builder including extract file and transfer file. Is this correct? and what is the schema of the output csv file?