Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

custom filter on the list

Level 4

Hi Team, 

i have a list which is going to update daily through a workflow. Now i want to add a custom filter on this list such as a user can enter a month and year to filter the respondents based on month and year. 

This is my list : 

Ramaswami_0-1595415641150.png

So i want to add a filter on the "date" column so based on month and year of that date we need to show the results in the list. 

For example : Like in the screenshot below there should be a month drop down and year input box where a user can enter and based on the month and year of the date column we need to filter the results of list. 

Ramaswami_1-1595415755929.png

I have clicked advanced filter on the list and this is the query i am taking : 

Ramaswami_2-1595416040677.png

i have clicked on save button on the right and it gave me below : 

Ramaswami_4-1595416254399.png

i clicked on form : It seems the code here should be written in xml or html so what code i need to write here for displaying month field with month dropdown and year feild input box. 

Ramaswami_5-1595416290487.png

When i click on preview i am getting some error : 

Ramaswami_6-1595416384073.png

Can anyone help on this. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4
Hi @sukrity, i got to know that for temporary lists we can create a predefinied filter

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

First, your document type needs to be an existing schema in ACC. You will also need to update your form to support dynamic value

Custom filter

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Administrator

Hi @Ramaswami , 
Were you able to solve this?

Sukrity Wadhwa

Correct answer by
Level 4
Hi @sukrity, i got to know that for temporary lists we can create a predefinied filter