Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

CMT form changes not reflecting on delivery template

Level 2

I have duplicated the live schema and changed the name, making the form with the same name.

Then added all these in the new publication template. After making changes in the form nothing is reflected in the delivery template.

Seems like linking is missing between the form and the publication template. Though I have selected the correct input forms and the javascript template and schema still it is not showing the output in a delivery template.

@Manoj_Kumar_ 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Shubham,

Thanks for picking this up. But I was able to solve this issue.

Actually For CMT when I duplicated the schema and changed the name of it. the Form reference got wrong (it was still referring to the old schema while fetching the values). When I changed the reference to the new schema in Form it worked for me.

Thanks,

Diksha

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Diksha036 ,

Could you share more detail on your query so as to understand better?

What do you mean by "nothing is reflected" and "not showing the output in a delivery template"? What and where were you expecting this output? Is it the target (recipients) or data of target (targetData) or parameter of the delivery template, etc?

Br,

Shubham

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Shubham,

Thanks for picking this up. But I was able to solve this issue.

Actually For CMT when I duplicated the schema and changed the name of it. the Form reference got wrong (it was still referring to the old schema while fetching the values). When I changed the reference to the new schema in Form it worked for me.

Thanks,

Diksha