Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

CANT SEE MY WORKFLOW IN DELIVERIES

Level 2

Hi all,

I've created a workflow with its corresponding deliveries.

bcollado1_0-1681376474040.png

But once I wanna check if it went well in the deliveries part, I can´t find them. I´ve checked all the list and they are not there. Can someone explain me why is it?

bcollado1_1-1681376578225.png

Thanks in advance,

Blanca

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Its the "Deliveries" folder in  screenshot you have pasted before ie, Delivery Management--> Deliveries and once you clicked on it "All Deliveries" Folder will get created as a sub folder under it.

If you go to Properties of that sub folder, and then select Restriction Tab as shown below, it will get created.

LakshmiPravallika_0-1681378965347.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Blanca,

Please check the deliveries created under "All Deliveries" View folder once.

LakshmiPravallika_1-1681376929515.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 2

Hi Pravallika,

can´t find that folder.

bcollado1_0-1681377311430.png

Where can I find it?

Thank you very much!!

Community Advisor

Hi,

If the Folder view of "All Deliveries" is not present, then please configure it using the below steps:

1) Create a sub folder under a parent folder by the folder type by selecting Campaign Management--> Deliveries option. Then "All Deliveries"  will get created, but you need to make sure to convert it as a view so that all the list of deliveries would appear in it.

LakshmiPravallika_0-1681377954794.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 2

Hi Pravallika,

please could you give more details about this? I don´t really understand where do I have to click exactly.

bcollado1_0-1681378620810.png

Thank you very much for your patience.

Regards,

Blanca

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Its the "Deliveries" folder in  screenshot you have pasted before ie, Delivery Management--> Deliveries and once you clicked on it "All Deliveries" Folder will get created as a sub folder under it.

If you go to Properties of that sub folder, and then select Restriction Tab as shown below, it will get created.

LakshmiPravallika_0-1681378965347.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 5

Try creating a View with all the Deliveries on them. 

You can do this creating a Delivery 

Add new folder  - Delivery Management - Deliveries 

RIght click in the Folder - Properties - Restriction - This folder is a View.

Save it, all the deliveries will appear there. You can do the same with Workflows, Recipients...