Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic Instance is not visible in AEP UI

Employee

Hi Experts ,

We are trying to connect Adobe campaign classic instance Delivery /Tracking log to AEP . We see connectors are only available for Adobe campaign standards and not fr classic users .

And also, I see we need to use s3 or Azure storage to export data from Campaign classic --> use the connector in AEP to connect to storage -->Real time customer profile .

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/integrating-with-adobe-experience-clo...

Do we still need to follow above method to connect to campaign classic data ? or is there any alternate way to do this ? Will there be any connector for classic user in near future?

My questions was more towards will there be any Direct connection (Extension) in AEP for Campaign Classic users ?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @RRafiki 

Here is what you can do.

Export the data from AC to AC SFTP or S3. Then use S3/SFTP as a source in AEP to ingest this data.

SFTP Connector: SFTP Source Connector Overview | Adobe Experience Platform

S3 Connector: Amazon S3 Source Connector Overview | Adobe Experience Platform

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @RRafiki,

Starting from the adobe campaign v8 version has a direct connection with AEP. If it's a v7 version should be following the documentation link you mentioned.

For v8 or higher versions - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign/campaign-v8/connect/ac-aep.html?lang=en

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @RRafiki 

Here is what you can do.

Export the data from AC to AC SFTP or S3. Then use S3/SFTP as a source in AEP to ingest this data.

SFTP Connector: SFTP Source Connector Overview | Adobe Experience Platform

S3 Connector: Amazon S3 Source Connector Overview | Adobe Experience Platform

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn