Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

CANT SEE MY WORKFLOW IN DELIVERIES

Level 2

Hi all,

I've created a workflow with its corresponding deliveries.

bcollado1_0-1681376474040.png

But once I wanna check if it went well in the deliveries part, I can´t find them. I´ve checked all the list and they are not there. Can someone explain me why is it?

bcollado1_1-1681376578225.png

Thanks in advance,

Blanca

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Its the "Deliveries" folder in  screenshot you have pasted before ie, Delivery Management--> Deliveries and once you clicked on it "All Deliveries" Folder will get created as a sub folder under it.

If you go to Properties of that sub folder, and then select Restriction Tab as shown below, it will get created.

LakshmiPravallika_0-1681378965347.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Blanca,

Please check the deliveries created under "All Deliveries" View folder once.

LakshmiPravallika_1-1681376929515.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 2

Hi Pravallika,

can´t find that folder.

bcollado1_0-1681377311430.png

Where can I find it?

Thank you very much!!

Community Advisor

Hi,

If the Folder view of "All Deliveries" is not present, then please configure it using the below steps:

1) Create a sub folder under a parent folder by the folder type by selecting Campaign Management--> Deliveries option. Then "All Deliveries"  will get created, but you need to make sure to convert it as a view so that all the list of deliveries would appear in it.

LakshmiPravallika_0-1681377954794.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 2

Hi Pravallika,

please could you give more details about this? I don´t really understand where do I have to click exactly.

bcollado1_0-1681378620810.png

Thank you very much for your patience.

Regards,

Blanca

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Its the "Deliveries" folder in  screenshot you have pasted before ie, Delivery Management--> Deliveries and once you clicked on it "All Deliveries" Folder will get created as a sub folder under it.

If you go to Properties of that sub folder, and then select Restriction Tab as shown below, it will get created.

LakshmiPravallika_0-1681378965347.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 7

Try creating a View with all the Deliveries on them. 

You can do this creating a Delivery 

Add new folder  - Delivery Management - Deliveries 

RIght click in the Folder - Properties - Restriction - This folder is a View.

Save it, all the deliveries will appear there. You can do the same with Workflows, Recipients...